Some of the most valuable companies in the world like Airbnb, Uber, and IKEA are using design as a source of competitive advantage and a driver of growth.
As a participant, you will be trained as a creative problem-solver and venture builder. You will build core skills by learning the mindset, methods and tools of Business Innovation Design.
By the end of the 2-day workshop, you will learn how to:
- Uncover emerging trends impacting a chosen market segment.
- Reveal innovation opportunities by discovering unmet needs and latent desires of target customers.
- Design breakthrough products and services that satisfy target customers’ needs and desires.
- Develop experiments and prototypes to validate assumptions of new ideas.
- Develop innovative business models that are profitable and scalable.
So Mark your Calendar, 22-23 Sept’16, 9am-5pm
7 Pahang Street, Singapore 198068
For more information, please contact us at +65 6398 0372 or email us at email@example.com
About Jeffrey Tjendra
Jeffrey Tjendra is the creator of Business Innovation Design – a systemic approach to build innovative companies. With a global experience of working with startups, enterprises and GLCs in various industries, Jeffrey guides companies to innovate their value proposition and business model, and scale their businesses and brand value.
Learn more at http://businessinnovationbydesign.com