- To be responsible for the market development and management of agents and meeting student recruitment targets in assigned markets such as Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, India etc
- To provide agent training and pre-course counseling to ensure that CPE regulations and EduTrust requirements are adhere for prospective students
- To coordinate applications and perform other duties that are required of agent management and student recruitment
- To identify and conduct marketing related activities to promote the program and generate interest for applicants to the program, such as marketing collaterals, advertisements, events, direct mailers, website maintenance, publicity, blogs, news write ups, social media etc.
- To conduct and manage surveys and marketing/admissions reports on a regular basis
Any other tasks/ projects/duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Applicants should possess a minimum of Diploma in any discipline and likes a sales-oriented job scope with travelling required
- Experience in educational/training/conference industry will be an added advantage
- Ability to do face-to-face presentations and seminars to large audiences
- Competent in MS Office – MSword, PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess good command of English, both written and spoken
- Must be highly motivated and independent person who can also work well in a team environment
- Only Singaporeans / Singapore PRs need apply
- Interested applicants should submit a detailed resume stating their last drawn and expected salary, as well as their availability date to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.