Position: Accounts and Administrative Executive
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Prepare financial statement, account analyses and account reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner
- Responsible for preparing some regulatory filings for the company
- Assist in the preparation of audit schedules outlined by external auditors for annual audit of company financial statements.
- Exercise internal control and confidentiality over information processed.
- Administer of student admission system
- Responsible for the all Fixed Asset processing
- Management of facilities and support system
- Provision of Administration support in Board Meetings
- Flexibility to perform other duties
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance.
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounting.
- Critical Skills: Attention to detail; highly organized, ability to work under tight deadlines; ability to prioritize; ability to multi-task; exceptional interpersonal skills; fully competent in Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Access) and Sage 50.
- Interested applicants should submit a detailed resume stating their last drawn and expected salary, as well as their availability date to email@example.com
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Only Singaporeans / Singapore PRs need apply